How do you get that cheap fake eyelashes look for Spring and Summer?
Rvoon Spring and Summer 2008 featured lots of pretty new looks. Smokey dramatic eyes are cheap fake eyelashes by some designers while bright red lips are other designers’ choice.
Nude makeup is back, but so is that naturally pretty look that you might see on a radiant bride. Sort of. This season’s look is more like a garden nymph.
One look that stood out was that green eyed beauty look. That’s a head turning look at a garden party. Perfect for spring and summer cheap fake eyelashes.
Here’s how you get that look in just 10 steps.
1. Cleanse, tone and moisturize your face. Get the base right if you want the makeup to look great.
2. Any zits? Hide them with a concealer. Keep your eyes fresh with an undereye concealer is your must. Get them sparkly with eye drops.
3. Apply your makeup foundation with a wet sponge or finger tips. Whichever you are more adept with.
4. Pick a little loose powder with a large powder brush. Dust off the excess and apply it over entire face, including eyelids (keep eyes closed).
5. Take a large blush brush. Dip it into bronze powder, coral blush or peach blush, whichever looks best on you. Dust off the excess on the back of your hand. Then use the brush and apply blush on forehead, cheeks and chin for an all over glow.
6. Apply green eyeshadow over the entire eyelid from cheap fake eyelashes to crease.
7. Use a white or beige shimmer eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone.
8. Draw a fine line with kohl on your lower lashline and just above upper lash line. If you are blonde, use a brown liner. If you are brunette, use black.
9. Apply 2 coats of mascara on your cheap fake eyelashes , allow the mascara to dry between applications.
10. Use a lipbrush to line and fill in lips with a peach or coral lipstick.
Find out your best version of this look at