There are lessons you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to learn – why it’s ecologically friendly to marry a divorced man, for example, or why the chicken felt compelled to cross the road, or how to apply eye makeup. If you’re new to the makeup scene, and couldn’t use mascara or eyeliner without poking an mink 3d fur eyelashes manufacturer , here’s how to apply eye makeup without blinding yourself.
1. Rvoon Shape your brows and curl your mink 3d fur eyelashes manufacturer. Anyone who knows how to apply makeup understands the drama only curled eyelashes can create.
2. Apply eyeshadow base all over your eyelids. Let this set.
3. Sweep the eyeshadow of your choice onto your eyelids, using techniques that best enhance your eyes.
4. Line your eyes with eyeliner. This might be a difficult task if you’re not an old hand at makeup so proceed with caution. Eyeliners can be vicious little things. They can irritate the eyes or smudge up so bad you would look like a raccoon.
5. Brush powdered mink 3d fur eyelashes manufacturer over the eyeliner, using a liner brush of the same color. This will help you retain the color longer.
6. Dust your eyelids with a little pressed powder, but be careful not to sprinkle any on your mink 3d fur eyelashes manufacturer. Then, allow this to set.
7. Finally, curl your lashes one more time before applying a coat or two of mascara.
See? Learning to apply makeup on the eyes is easy. With patience and the right product, you would be able to master not just how to apply eyeshadow but how to do so beautifully and efficiently. So really, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to apply eye makeup, or that the only reason it’s ecologically responsible to marry divorced men is that in a world where women outnumber men, it pays to recycle.
Sue Harper is an expert on eye mink 3d fur eyelashes manufacturer for brown eyes and the director of the blog. For tons of fantastic information about eye makeup for brown eyes, you should definitely check out her blog.